- – Individual parts with a balanced degree of difficulty throughout the piece of music.
- – As much simplicity as possible in the rhythm, harmony and melody.
- – Tonalities and fingered melodic and accompaniment lines thought for a simple tuning .
- – Simplified directions of expression, as well as rhythmic and dynamic ones.
- – Simplified articulations and bow strokes.
- – Simplified and proved bow directions and slurs.
- – EVERY individual part comes in 2 versions: fingered and non-fingered.
- – Pieces of sheet music which are spacious, have a light visual content and clear directions .
- – Turning of staves and pages designed with care.
Easy for rehearsal:
- – Musical degree of difficulty distributed among the different orchestra sections.
- – Shared protagonism and musical responsibility but the classical role of each orchestra section is maintained.
- – Evident rhythmic and melodic connections between sections.
- – Accentuated sound planes (First plane, second plane).
- – Meeting points and easy following of the sheet music on the part of the musician through different resources such as: homophony, fermata or general signs, recurrent rhythms, repetition of musical patterns, simple variations…
- – Simple musical structure and musical phrases signalled through double bar line and rehearsal marks.
Completely fingered extra parts are also included.
Each of our products has a .ZIP extension. You will need WinZip or a similar application to unzip them. http://www.winzip.com/prod_down.html
All pieces of sheet music have a .PDF extension. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. You can download it from here: https://get.adobe.com/es/reader/
In case of any suggestions, claims or comments, send an e-mail to email@example.com